Sore points about Saws

Discussion in 'Forum: Saw Identification and Discussion' started by Ray-San, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Ray-San

Ray-San New Member

Hi all I am new here although some of you already know me off other forums under different names I have from time to time stuck my head over the fence for sticky beak and picked up some interesting information many thanks.

I have already had some great feed back on the title of this thread which I started on our Blog on all my saws requesting information etc from some very knowledgeable gents. Thanks to RayG for this forum and Paul for info already as well as IanW.

There are still some unidentified saws.
    I will not be offended if they are rubbish as FiL picked many of these up anywhere he could., they became mine when he passed away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over time I hope to rectify the state they have got into my Dad cared for his well thats why they are still around today since I took over they were cared for oiled etc but i lost interest many years ago. FiL's well they were a tool required and could be found anywhere on 3 1/2 acres when he had finished with them.

Thanks Ray