Help with Foley Retoother

Discussion in 'Saw Makers Forum' started by Dylan, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Bobby

Bobby Member

Sorry. My computer froze and I did not get to finish the above post. I do appreciate all that have helped me understand some of this a little better and I sure will ask for help down the road. I just happen to believe that everything has value as does everyone. Only when you cup is empty can you fill it. Alan for the record, I would not make ratchet bars for a dirt price either. I'm not sure I would buy them for a dirt price. I'm still trying to figure that out. Do I want the experience of making my own saw? I don't know? Maybe if I get into this enough I will get adequate satisfaction out of it to be willing to spend whatever it takes to go full speed ahead. Bobby

2. Bobby

Bobby Member

Alan you did not offend me, or hit a sore spot. But you did lose me when you said "If you take offense to that, so be it." It is a statement that implies that you do not care if you offend some one. I am not easily offended ,as life has made me who I am, and shown me who I was. People are more important than things is all I was trying to point out. You made a value judgement in your post based on an opinion not based in facts. You are entitled to your opinion as am I. It is my opinion that you are, for some reason, very angry. I do not feel that a forum for an exchange of knowledge should be a venue for venting anger. It is a place to give or receive information based in facts learned from one's experiences. Your cup is full. Too bad. We have a lot in common and I could teach you much. That being said; I have no desire to stand by your side and see who can piss on the wall higher. Bobby