Gallery Pictures

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contact Info' started by ray, May 17, 2017.

1. ray

ray Administrator Staff Member

Recovery of the user contributed images from the old gallery is underway, if you have previously uploaded pictures then they should be re-appearing over the next few weeks in the new xenforo media gallery.

To check what's been recovered, click on the "Media" menu option in the form header, or click on "Picture Gallery" from the home page.

Then click on the Category "Moved From Old Gallery" and select a User Album, if there were multiple albums in the old system, I've tried to keep pictures in the albums of the same name.

Or browse through the extensive collection that Steve Atkinson has uploaded and feel free to comment and vote on any pictures you find interesting.

Let me know if there is anything missing.

Regards
    Ray

steveatkinson likes this.
  2. Mariejurdy

Mariejurdy Member

I am not seeing any way to actually create a Gallery... UPLOAD and BROWSE are the only things I can click on... and there is nothing to Browse and it wont let me upload anything which I think is correct... I should only be able to upload into MY gallery... but I dont see how to create one? And Global Albums says "There are no albums to list"

3. ray

ray Administrator Staff Member

Go to Media tab, then click add-media button on the right of the screen, select Add media to An Album, and under Choose an Album drop down menu select Create New Album

Regards
    Ray