Check List of Saw Makers MIA?

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by sawnuts, Aug 16, 2015.

1. sawnuts

sawnuts Member

I haven't checked for a while and it seems gone.

Mark

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Mark,

I'll check and see what the problem is.

Ray

3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

I've had to re-create the database, for some reason it was empty? So it should be ok now, if not let me know.

Ray

4. sawnuts

sawnuts Member

Thanks,
    The names are there now but the search box is still not working for me. I recall it did not work previously either. Should I be able to type a name on the SEARCH box and hit enter to find a match?

5. ray

ray Administrator Staff Member

The way I use it is to click on advanced search, then select field = name, condition = contains and value = name you are searching for.

Then click apply.

Ray

6. steveatkinson

steveatkinson Most Valued Member

Hi Ray, I do apologize if there is an update of this thread else where, I am under the impression, the saw makers list is out of action, I have looked on and off over a few months now to no luck. Thanks in advance for all of your hard work, making such a fab site work as well as it does, Regards Steve

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  7. ray

ray Administrator Staff Member

Hi Steve,
    The saw makers checklist is part of the site rebuild, I had to do a complete rebuild after getting hit by email spammers a few weeks back, so the checklist will be back at some point during the rebuild.

Ray

8. steveatkinson

steveatkinson Most Valued Member

I am sorry to hear that the site has been a victim, very sad. Sounds like it has been a nightmare, the sad thing about the w w web, if it can be done some one out there will find a way to make it do things it should not. What a tool it is, for the good, unfortunately the bad as well. Good luck with the rebuild.