Finally got around to posting some photos in my gallery

Discussion in 'Forum: Saw Identification and Discussion' started by Brit*al, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Brit*al

Brit*al Member

Hi guys,

I've been a member for a while, but last night I finally got around to posting some albums of some of my saws. This site was very helpful to me in terms of identifying and dating them, so I just wanted to give something back to help others. I've got more to upload as time permits.

2. Brit*al

Brit*al Member

Anyone got any idea why I keep getting logged out when I try and post pictures from my albums to the gallery? It must be a permissions issue. I asked in the Help thread, but I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring that.

3. fred0325

fred0325 Most Valued Member

Hi,
    I cannot help you much except to say be patient until Ray looks at the site, or you could try personal messaging him. It is really a one-man-band and Ray is it.

I had similar problems when Ray first changed the format of posting images, possibly a couple of years ago now, but he sorted it .

You could try posting images through "manage attachments" below the submit reply button to see if the problem is with the gallery, or whether it involves image posting for you in general.

Fred

4. Brit*al

Brit*al Member

Thanks for the reply Fred. I can attach photos to posts and I can create albums and upload photos into the albums. The only thing I can't do is put the albums in the gallery. There's no rush though. Whenever Ray has the time to take a look is fine by me.

5. ray

ray Administrator Staff Member

Hi Brit*al,

Strange... I'm not sure why that doesn't work, I will investigate and report back.. file permissions is the likely cuplrit. :)

Regards
    Ray